Friday, January 23, 2009

Sometimes it just all goes right

Today is turning out to be a very good day. Work went really well (the crisis of yesterday is actually turning out to be good in my favor). I left work at 2:30PM and went to the golf course to help a friend fix up his golf game. I waited for him by sitting on the porch of the clubhouse in a rocking chair with the sun beating down on me, drinking a beer. And then the big moment came....

I found my long-lost putter while at the golf course!!!!! I lost it a while back while trying to play golf with an Irishman. (I am guessing 2-24 too many beers was the problem) I have had the putter since I was about 14 years old and I am kind of attached to it. It was like finding your lost dog.

From there we went and had a few beers and now I am off to play cards for the rest of the night.

Not a bad day at all.....

P.S. I am so friggin' happy that XM65 is playing old skool hip-hop again. It is just the icing on the cake!!!!

1 comment: