Monday, January 5, 2009

Is it too late?

I know it is ALREADY January 5th, but, I think I can still squeeze in some New Years Resolutions. I was feeling frustrated today and I have decided that it is because I have no long term goals right now. So, here goes... My New Years Resolutions:

  • Get to 205 pounds (I think 200 is just pushing it)
  • Successfully complete the Linux class I am teaching this spring
  • Fix this stupid stomach problem once and for all
  • Become competent in my Xingyi Qigong training and move into the fundamental moving patterns of Xingyiquan
  • Figure out what to do for the next step in my organized education
Ok. That should do it. I think that is plenty to work on for this year. It also made for good filler today since I really don't feel like writing about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment