Monday, January 19, 2009

Back up and "running"

I am now back and part of the living again. I slept in this morning, but, then I got up and had my requisite 2 pieces of toast and headed off for another pee test.

I am really tired of taking drug test. It is getting to the point that if I actually start peeing in a regular toilet I almost panic and look for the cup I should be peeing in. It is a sad commentary on where we are as a society. I am starting to think that I may actually be DOING drugs. At least I can proudly say that I fill the cup all the way to the brim every time. :)

I felt a bit dizzy and tired mid afternoon, but, I got some pork fried rice in me (Big boy food!) and I felt better. I made it all the way through teaching my class, but, I skipped out on my office hours after class. Everybody was cutting out to deal with the weather anyway. Oh well, off to get some more rest to prepare for the VERY LONG day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment