Monday, March 2, 2009

Bleh

I feel pretty blah today. I think it is a combo of eating stuff I shouldn't have yesterday, a market that won't stop going down (depressing even with SDS doing well), the continuing cold of winter and just general thinking about becoming 40 soon. It all combines to a good case of the blahs.

I think the main root of it has been me thinking too much about all of the cool things I have missed out on in life because I talk myself out of them. The main issue is my lack of desire to travel. (especially air travel) I don't understand it. I used to have no problem flying anywhere, then I couldn't do it at all for a while, then I got better and now I am back to just not wanting to do it again. I am really going to focus on taking one overseas trip in the next 6 months. If I am going to do 95% of the things I want to do I need to get this whole issue out of the way.

I think losing weight and getting my stomach in better shape would go a long way, so I am really focusing on that part now. I am down from ~300lbs to ~235lbs so I have to imagine that would help. I also am working with my doctor to get the stomach issues under control. I guess the next step is to pull the trigger and hop on a commercial flight to somewhere.

Ugh. It just sucks.

1 comment:

  1. You do realize that if you did take more flights you would be eating more airline food. And if you eat more airline food, I guarantee you will lose weight.

    ReplyDelete